Monday 30 September 2013

Cupcakes mascarpone

While surfing on the web, I discovered this neat french website "Le monde de Loka", where Loka shares recipes in video. And in this recipe for Dexter cupcakes (I will have to try those for Halloween), her icing is a mix of mascarpone and iced sugar. Less fat than a butter one, and apparently it's quite thick. So I used that as a base to make my icing.

Basically I took about 50g of mascarpone and added ice sugar and vanilla until it tasted good.

Then I sprinkled cocoa powder and colorful thingies, and voila !!!

DBF (my official taster) said the icing was tastier than usual, like cream, and less sugary (all the better !)

My next challenge is to make my own sugar paste, and so I will try Loka's recipe...

------------------------

Je suis tombée sur le site "Le monde de  Loka" en cherchant une recette pour la pâte à sucre, et j'ai découvert aussi un nappage au mascarpone. Je vous recommande ce site, les videos de Loka sont très fun.

Donc, le glaçage au mascarpone. Moins gras que le beurre, et moins sucré aussi, DBF (mon goûteur officiel) apprécie son bon gout de crème.

Basiquement j'ai pris 50g de mascarpone et ajouté le sucre glace et le sucre vanillé jusqu'à ce que ça ait bon goût. Puis j'ai ajouté un peu de cacao et de perles en sucre et voilà !

No comments :