Sunday 15 July 2012

Knitted mitts

Dorénavant le blog est en français sur Over-blog. La version anglaise reste ici.

It's been ages.... I haven't been inactive craft wise, but blogging isn't as fun as it used to be.... And now that I have two blogs (same blog, different languages) it's even harder to find the motivation.

Here are gloves I made last month. My mom has lost one of the fingerless/mitts I made for her for Christmas, so as I was in a knitting phase, I decided to try the Urban Necessities pattern for her.

Because she has bigger hands than me, DBF is modelling them.

Then I made myself some lacy fingerless gloves from the "Jane Austen knits" magazine, just because I thought they were cute.





1 comment :

Michelle said...

Why did you decide to separate your blog into two? I always enjoyed seeing both together. Is there an rss on your French one too? I don't see it but I'm not as sure how to find that.
Great gloves by the way!