Tuesday 5 June 2012

Recyclable make up remover

Dorénavant le blog est en français sur Over-blog. La version anglaise reste ici.


Recently I started making tawashies to clean the dishes. But I heard that using cotton instead of acrylic is good for washing our bodies. Or making make-up remover pads.

I didn't believe it, so I had to try. And I started with these 6cm flowers. After all, if it's just rounds, it's no fun, and I might just buy the disposable pads ;)

So far, I used them this morning, I had to use two, and they are a bit scratchy, but maybe they will be softer after a wash or two?

1 comment :

Bonnie said...

A great reuseable item.

Please let me know how these end up working for you, do they get softer over time? I'd be interested in trying them, however sadly I can't crochet, but I'm sure I could get my sister or friend to make me some.