Thursday 17 May 2012

Cute jellyfish amigurumi

I'm reading Princess Jellyfish at the moment. It's a manga (Japanese graphic novel) about a girl with a passion for jellyfish. And so I decided to make a little jellyfish of my own.  It doesn't look like the mascot in the book, but it's just because I wanted to just create as I went.

It's about half the size of the picture (3-4 cm), so I will attach a keyring link on top of its head.

The head makes me think of a storm trooper head a little bit, but I like the way the tentacles turned out.

-------------------------------

Je suis en train de lire le manga "Princess Jellyfish" en ce moment. C'est l'histoire d'une passionnée de méduses, et du coup j'ai voulu faire une petite méduse aussi. Elle ne ressemble pas à la mascotte du livre, mais c'est voulu, car je voulais créer ma propre bestiole.


Elle est à peu près la moitié de la taille de l'image, 3-4cm. Assez petit pour la monter en porte clef....


La tête me fait penser un peu à un storm trooper, mais je trouve que j'ai réussi les tentacules ;)

No comments :