Sunday 11 March 2012

Dark bracelet and bag

I'm still making experimental stuff. Here is a little dark bracelet, in crochet. I had doubts at first, but it looked good on me, so it's a keeper. Maybe I should find a way to incorporate some beads?

Then I couldn't help it : I had to crochet a bag. I usually get canal carpian and other hand pains when I crochet with a big hook. And here it was worse than usual, I had to crochet with 2 strands of yarn, and I had to use a lot of force to get through some holes, and it's hard on the hands. But isn't it worth it?


----------------------------------------------

Je suis encore entrain de faire des choses plutôt expérimentales. J'avais des doutes pour ce bracelet, mais quand il est porté, ça rend bien. Il faudrait peut être juste quelques perles.


Ensuite, je n'ai aps pu m'en empêcher, j'ai crocheté ce petit sac, alors qu'utiliser un gros crochet pour de longues périodes me donne des douleurs dans la main droite. Et cette fois-ci était encore pire, car en utilisant 2 brins à la fois, c'est dur de passer le crochet dans les trous, et c'est dur sur la main. mais ça valait le coup, non?

1 comment :

Annie said...

Love that bracelet. Did you invent the pattern?