Thursday 22 March 2012

Beaded animals


I recently bought a cute book, "japanese miniature beaded animals", it's a French translation of a German book and possibly a translation from Japanese. One thing for sure, it's a japanese method of stringing beads on nylon thread, and you get 3D animals. But they are tiny tiny !!!

So I made a chick, a bunny and a kitten. And of course I intend to make more !!!

------------------------

J'ai récemment acheté le livre "Animaux miniatures japonais en perles". C'est une méthode japonaise d'enfiler les perles sur un fil de nylon en croisant, et cela donne des formes en 3D, mais avec des perles de rocaille, c'est mini mini !!!

Pour commencer, j'ai fait un chaton, un lapin et un piou piou, mais je ne compte pas m'arrêter là !!!

1 comment :

Jenn M said...

I bought a beaded animal book in France a few years ago: I had a great time making tiny things, but it was murder on the eyes! I will have to try again:)
JEnn