Thursday 6 October 2011

Pouch pouch pouch !!!!

This is turning into an obsession. I made media pouches of different sizes. After all, I need one for my PDA, my DS, etc....

First, the blue mini pouch, half the size of the first blue pouch. This is for phones. Of course, my Nokia is the standard old one, and it's just too short, but newer phones fit right in.

Then an orange pouch for my PDA. I love orange.

And finally a mauve DS pouch. And here you see that the hole at the top of the pouch is useful to put the strap through. It might not be absolutely necessary, but it's a classy detail ;)

-------------------------------

Cela devient une obsession. J'ai fait des pochettes de différentes tailles. Après tout, j'n ai besoin pour mes différents appareils, mon PDA, ma DS? etc....


Premièrement, une mini pochette bleue, format téléphone portable. Evidemment, mon vieux Nokia est juste un chouia trop grand, mais c'est la bonne taille pour les nouveaux appareils.


Ensuite, j'ai fait une pochette orange pour mon PDA. Juste parce que j'aime l'orange.


Et finalement, une pochette mauve pour ma DS, et ici on voit l'utilité du trou pour la dragonne. Enfin, ce n'est peut être si utile que ça, mais c'est un détail classe ;)



No comments :