Sunday 8 May 2011

Never say never


Last year, I started this crocheted bag, with granny squares and Hello Kitty on the front. But then I couldn't crochet anymore, because of hand and wrist pains, and so the bag became a UFO. Being in crochet mode right now, I decided to finish it. About time !!!

So now it's my project bag...

Before this bag, i made a knitted project I will have to wait about another month before showing it. Yes, you guess it, it's a Father's day gift ;)

----------------------------------

L'an dernier, j'avais commencé le CAL du sac Hello Kitty et granny squares, mais j'ai du arrêter à l'époque pour cause de douleurs dans les mains et poignets. Mais étant en pleine phase de crochet, j'ai voulu finir la bête. Surtout que c'est un gros projet, et ce sac me sert désormais pour mettre mes encours.


Avant ça, j'ai tricoté un cadeau de fête des pères, et donc il faudra attendre avant de le voir !!!

4 comments :

Suztats said...

Oh, doesn't it feel wonderful to finish a UFO? Your bag is very cute!

Nathdmc said...

Waouhhh !!!! Il est super ton sac !!! Orianne aussi utlise celui que je lui ai fait pour y mettre ses ouvrages..... Des bonnets pour les chevaux......
Bizoux, Nath.

Lutine said...

C'est trop chou !

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow fab bag thank you for showing your lovely bag. I expect you feel better now for finishing it,
Margaret