Friday 1 April 2011

Eggs in baskets


Still in the spirit of Spring, I made 2 tatted baskets, in 2 different sizes. They look a bit squiggy because I didn't block them. I don't really know how to, so if you have any advice.... send them my way !!! Spring is turning into near summer over here... it's warm and nice, but until when?

------------------------------

Dans l'esprit du Printemps (qui tourne à l'été d'ailleurs en France), j'ai fait des petits paniers en frivolité pour mettre des oeufs de Paques. Ils sont un peu difformes car je n'ai pas amidonné, je ne sais pas trop comment faire en fait. Si vous avez des conseils, n'hésitez pas à me les envoyer !

3 comments :

Suztats said...

Nice tatted baskets! I know how to block a flat tat, but I've never done a 3-d one, but I suppose you'd have to stuff it to size to dry. I'm sure someone with more experience than I will know the answer.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful baskets, they lpook lovely. I can only say that when I did some baskets, I washed them and sprayed them with strach, put them into shape and left to dry.
Hope this helps. You have a lovely blog and I have become a follower. thanks for the information on the cat pattern.
Margaret

Nathdmc said...

Ils sont chouettes tes petits paniers.... Tu peux essayer de faire un sirop de sucre : 3 doses de sucre pour 1 1/2 d'eau, faire chauffer mais ne pas laisser caraméliser...... faire tremper tes paniers dans le sirop obtenu, et les laisser sécher en les mettant en forme sur un objet correspondant à la forme que tu veux donner au panier.
Bonne nuit, Nath.