Monday 18 April 2011

Dragon in the sky


While sorting stuff out, I found that tatted dragon I made ages ago. Well, I looked, and apparently I made it just before leaving on holidays in New York last August, so that would explain things a bit. Anyway, I decided to make a watercoloured card and stuck the dragon on it. I had to make a border around it, because I had to tape the paper down and so it was not neat at all.

For those who want to make the dragon, the pattern is here. Many people made it at the time I think.

-----------------------------

Alors que je fouinais dans mes affaires, j'ai retrouvé ce dragon que j'avais fait en frivolité en aout dernier, juste avant de partir en vacances, à New York, ce qui explique un peu qu'il soit un peu abandonné. Du coup j'ai décidé de faire un peu d'aquarelle pour le transformer en carte. J'ai du refaire le bord, car le papier a gondolé et j'ai du le scotcher, ce qui fait que c'était moche.


Pour faire le dragon, vous trouverez l'explication ici. A l'époque, pratiquement tout le monde a fait ce dragon, et c'était d'ailleurs mon second.

1 comment :

Margarets designer cards said...

He looks gorgeous, and thank you for the pattern.
Margaret