Monday 11 April 2011

Back to crochet

You might have noticed that I rotate my crafts....I can just imagine how many of you are wanting for cross stitch to come back.... ;)
But for the moment, it's crochet. Last time I tried to crochet I got carpel tunnel syndrome pains. I thought that wasit for me, no more crochet, I felt quite devasted, and cursed to knitting forever. But then all those lovely flowers from the book "100 flowers to knit and crochet" called to me, and I had to try them. And, hourra, I crocheted all week end, and my handsare fine ! What happened? I'm now using a wrist comforter when using the computer. I guess that helps.

Then I made coasters and doilies, and I now started a flower garland. It's Spring !!!!

Note that all technical details for these projects and my projects past and future are in my Picasa album, so check it out !

------------------------------------

Vous avez sûrement remarqué que j'aime changer de techniques, et c'est au tour du crochet. Je sais que certains se demandent quand le point de croix reviendra.... ;)


Mais pour le moment, c'est le crochet. La dernière fois que j'avais essayé de crocheter, j'ai eu mal à la main et au poignet, et j'ai bien cru que je devrais dire adieu au crochet à tout jamais. Mais voilà que j'ai eu vraiment envie de faire des fleurs du livre "100 flowers to knit and crochet", et depuis, j'ai crocheté tout le week end sans problème ! Je crois que le fait d'utiliser un pose poignet pour faire de l'ordinateur a aidé pas mal.


Donc après les fleurs, j'ai aussi fait des sous verres, des petits napperons...


Tous les détails techniques de ces projets (ainsi que mes projets passés et avenir) sont dans mon album Picasa, alors n'hésitez pas à aller voir !






2 comments :

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely flowers, I am glad you were able to sort out your wriast problems, I have the same and its a pain at times.
Margaret

Nathdmc said...

Très jolie production et de saison en plus....
Comme toi je fais aussi une pose point de croix..... en cemoment ce sont le crochet, la navette à frivolité et l'aiguille à coudre qui chauffent.....
Gros poutoux, Nath.