Tuesday 29 March 2011

First tatted card

I wanted to make something Springy and original for my mom who just had surgery on her hand, so I made this "Get well card". I painted the background with watercolours, and stuck some tatted elements on it. I hope to make some more, mostly with little flowers !

----------------------------

Je voulais quelque chose d'original et printanier pour donner à ma maman pour sa post opération de la main, alors j'ai fait un fond en aquarelle, et j'ai collé des éléments de frivolité par dessus. Ca rend bien, je vais surement recommencer surtout avec des petites fleurs...



2 comments :

Nathdmc said...

Oh !!! C'est sympa tout plein comme rendu !
Ce n'est pas trop grave pour ta maman, j'espère....
Gros poutoux, Nath.

Suztats said...

What a cheerful card you've made for your Mom! It looks like spring. (Can you send spring my way?)