Monday 26 July 2010

More tatting, more delicate

I continue with tatting, and this time I'm using size 30 DMC Cebelia thread. It gives a more delicate result. I started with a small medaillon, then a square, and finally bigger doily. Even if they are still small, I didn't dare starting a large project just like that, because my tatting tend to have difficulties to lay out flat So....

It's getting less warm here, but still summer weather. I finally took the plunge and went to the hair dresser to get my hair cut, a first in 15 years !!! And this time, I loved the result !

-----------------------------------------------

Je continue avec la frivolité, mais cette fois-ci avec du Cebelia 30, ce qui donne des trucs plus fins. J'ai fait ça progressivement, d'abord un petit médaillon, puis un carré, avant de faire les napperons un peu plus grands. Mais pas si grands que ça, car je n'ai pas osé de grand projet, vu que ma frivolité a tendance à ne pas finir très plate....

Il fait moins chaud dans Ch'Nord, mais c'est quand même l'été. Et du coup j'ai enfin osé aller chez le coiffeur, une première depuis... 15 ans ! Et pour une fois, j'aime ma tête à la sortie de l'opération !

(if, like me, you see a truncated picture, click on the space to see the thing. Weird stuff happening... Cliquez sur l'image ou l'espace vide pour voir l'image, si comme moi vous voyez un truc cassé)




5 comments :

Suztats said...

Very nice work, Angelsan. I like the cebelia 30, too. It has a nice strength, but looks delicate.

God's Kid said...

Everything looks wonderful! :)

June said...

Just beautiful San. I wish I knew how you do tatting, it looks very complicated to me

Alison said...

Hi San, Long time no speak - would be great to hear from you again. I have a lot of xs charts I have been saving for you in a bit envelope, so if you could update me with your address (which I am sorry I have lost!) then I will mail them to you when I return from holidays in mid-Aug. Hope all is well for you and DBF x

Nathdmc said...

Jolie tout plein !!!! Quelle patience.....
Gros poutoux, Nath.