Saturday 1 May 2010

Knitted Hello kitty bag

Here is a finish, for a change from all the question/answer of this week. It took me almost a week to make, with the colour change and all.

I plan to use this bag to carry my papers and wallet in it for the summer, so I closed it with a zipper.

-------------

Pour changer des question.réponses, voici le sac Hello Kitty que j'ai fait cette semaine. Ce fut un peu long, mais avec toutes les couleurs et tout ça, c'est pas évident.

J'ai l'intention de m'en servir comme sac à main cet été, donc j'ai ajouté une fermeture éclair.

5 comments :

Annette said...

OMG what a beautifull bag. hello Kitty is so sweet and your bag is so beautifull.....

Fikri said...

Damn! It's so cute! :3

Daffycat said...

Oh, I love it! Careful about carrying it around...everyone is going to bug you to make them one!

Desi said...

You have skilz.

Lutine said...

Trop mignon