Wednesday 28 April 2010

KC blog day 3 - One Great Knitter

Write about a knitter whose work (whether because of project choice, photography, styling, scale of projects, stash, etc) you enjoy. If they have an enjoyable blog, you might find it a good opportunity to send a smile their way.

I'm new to knitting, and so I mostly go to free patterns sites, or Ravelry, and I haven't filled my Google Reader with great knitter bloggers yet. But I will mention Kucki, whose blog I follow since a very long time, as she's also a stitcher. I think that seeing all her lovely socks and hats influenced me to knit as well.

Otherwise, my mom and DBF mom are great knitters, so I don't need the web to get influenced.

---------------------------------

Un tricoteur / Une tricoteuse génial(e)
Ecris au sujet d'un tricoteur / d'une tricoteuse dont le travail (que ce soit pour le choix d'un projet, d'une photo, du style, de la gamme de projets, du stock de laine...) t'enthousiasme. S'il / elle a un blog agréable, tu pourras trouver là une bonne opportunité de lui envoyer un sourire.

Je démarre juste le tricot, et donc je suis encore à visiter les sites avec des modèles gratuits, et Ravelry. Je n'ai pas encore rempli Google reader avec des blogs de tricoteuses, par contre je vais mentionner Kucki, car je suis son blog depuis longtemps, vu qu'elle brode aussi. Je suppose qu'à force de voir toutes ces belles chaussettes et ces bonnets, j'ai été tentée d'essayer le tricot aussi.

Sinon, comme ma maman et celle de DBF sont de grands tricoteuses expertes, je n'ai pas besoin du web pour être influencée !!!

1 comment :

Annette said...

A year off 10 ago I bought some knitting books and made 2 sweaters . But know I use the web the find lovely patterns there are so many patterns to find...
I have a few site I will mail them to you