Friday 2 April 2010

And the fourth cat completes the design !

Yes, one cat a day, and the design is finished ! Now I need to find the perfect frame to hang it on the kitchen wall...

I tried to take the Winter fairy again, but I'm more in a Spring mood, so I started the little mice with flowers. It's 3 designs, but I want to stitch them horizontally side by side and turn them into a cushion...

Click on the picture to see it bigger, as usual !

---------------------------------

He oui, au rythme de un chat par jour, à peu près, voici que la broderie est finie. il me reste à trouver le cadre parfait pour l'accrocher dans la cuisine.

J'ai essayé de continuer la fée de l'hiver, mais je suis plutôt dans l'humeur du printemps, donc j'ai commencé 3 souris avec des fleurs. C'est normalement 3 designs différents, mais je vais les broder horizontalement à la suite, pour en faire un coussin.

Et comme d'hab... cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en grand !


8 comments :

Nathdmc said...

Waouh !!! ils sont super mimi !!! ils feraient craquer ma Miss.... heureusement qu'elle dort à l'heure actuelle....
Très beau travail !!
Bonne nuit et Gros poutoux,

Annette said...

Wow they are so cute.....
I love them, enjoy wachting them.
Can't wait to see your mice... the pattern looks great

Daffycat said...

Wonderful! They all look so sweet. Congratulations on a darling finish!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

These are really cute...I love these Cats. They are so cute and so adorable looking.

Belinda said...

Aww so cute, can't wait to start on my one now. :-) I am turning mine into coasters.

Lutine said...

Super tu as répondu a ma question !
Mon préféré c'est quand même celui qui a la tête dans la tasse !
En tout cas c'est très mignon !

nela said...

Hola Sam, me encanta como quedaron esos gatos... felicidades

Bonnie said...

That was fun to watch you make in stages. Super cute!