Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas to you all !!!

It's all in the title.... ;)

I wanted to progress and maybe finish Mama Christmas for today, but on Monday I was struck by a big cold, and every part of my body was aching, including my fingers, so no stitching !!!

But of course, I keep on going... The gold border is nearly done, but I still need to do the corners, the wings, and of course... the loooooooong backstitch ! Now the question is... until when will I stitch it? ;)

I made some cookies for Christmas. I was well inspired to make them on Sunday, just in case, because I would have been unable to make them later on !
So I made them vanilla or cinnamon, the vanilla are best... And there is the coloured icing, and you can see me painting all the mini cookies here. I also made labels to customise the little bags I gave to my family for Christmas !!!





-----------------------------

Joyeux Noel à tous !!!!

Je voulais presque finir Mama Christmas pour Noel, mais lundi j'ai commencé à avoir mal partout, y compris dans les doigts, donc plus de broderie ! He oui, j'ai un gros rhume, et j'ai été bien inspirée de faire mes biscuits de Noel en avance dimanche, car cela aurait été mission impossible !!!
Comme vous le voyez, après, la confection des biscuits, il a fallu les peindre avec le glacage coloré, et j'ai même poussé jusqu'à faire des petits sachets avec des étiquettes personalisées !!!
Je vais continuer à broder Mama Christmas pour l'instant, mais jusqu'à quand?

6 comments :

Bonnie said...

Mama Christmas is beautiful.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

martamag said...

Joyeux Noel!

Chiloe said...

Tu vas continuer jusqu'à la fin car sinon on va te harceler pour que la finisse !!! LOl

J'espère que tu as passé un bon Noel malgré tout ! Trop mignon tes cookies ;-) Bizarre, je n'ai encore rien reçu dans ma boite aux lettres ... surement la poste qui fonctionne mal ! LOL

Cathy said...

Joyeux Noel.

Mama Christmas is looking great. I enjoy reading your blog as you are so creative. Hope you have a 2010 filled with happiness and stitching.

Nathdmc said...

Coucou ! Tout d'abord j'espère que tu as passé un Très Bon Noël !!!
Comme Chiloë, je n'ai rien trouvé dans ma boite aux lettres en rentrant de Béthune ce soir..... SNIFFFF....
Très originales les couleurs de glaçage....... mais très jolie résultat au final.....
Gros poutoux à toi,

Unknown said...

What cute CHristmas stitching you have there! Those little cookies look delicious and like they were a lot of work! LOL! Hope your Christmas was very Merry and that you have a very Happy New Year!
(((hugs)))
~TattingChic ♥