Friday 14 August 2009

A finish? Where is the beginning?

I had this small Country Companions kit in my stash... I thought I would stitch it for my grandma's birthday in September. It was so nice to stitch I just kept going and... there it is !!!

Then I felt like remaining in the CC world, so I took an old kit I started ages ago of a mouse playing at the computer, "Computer Wiz". So it means a UFO back in the needles !!!!

-----------------------------
Cette semaine j'ai brodé un petit kit Country Companions pour l'anniversaire de ma grand mère en Septembre. C'était tellement plaisant à broder que c'est déjà fini !
Et maintenant j'ai repris un vieil UFO, un auter kit Country Companions, la petite souris à l'ordi !

5 comments :

missy-tannenbaum said...

It's really cute! I hope she likes it. ^^

Annette said...

Wow what a lovely finish.
You have made very nice stitch pieces.
I love your knitting things, espescially tinkerbell.

Hugs Annette

Annie said...

Super cute. Grandma will love it!

Nathdmc said...

Eh bin dit donc...... tu ne t'arrête plus..... ;-)) Les 2 ouvrages sont tout mimi..... Bizoux et Bon courage,

Kucki68 said...

I am sure your grand-mere will be very pleased.