Thursday 25 June 2009

Stitching? really?

Yes, my tweet from yesterday evening was correct, I had a stitching evening!!!!

I simply continued the little Somebunny I started ages ago. But it wasn't all simple, as I looked everywhere for my box of threads, only to find it on my working table in front of me !!!

So I did all the whites, the boring stuff... so now on to the fun bit !

--------------------------------

Oui, vous aviez bien lu mon tweet d'hier soir: j'ai passé la soirée hier à broder.

Quoi donc, demandait Chiloe? Le petit Somebunny commencé il y a si longtemps...

Evidemment, j'ai passé un temps fou à chercher ma boite de fils qui se trouvait pile devant moi, mais après, j'ai fait tout le blanc, qui est le plus ennuyeux à faire, alors c'est cool ;)

3 comments :

Lutine said...

oh tu as rerpis la broderie
Que des couleurs toutes tendres ca va etre joli !

Nathdmc said...

ah ah !!!! alors on y revient ? ;-)
très beau modèle, j'aime beaucoup !
Bonne continuation et Bon week-end,
Poutoux,

June said...

I had French lessons at school, which seems like a hundred years ago. votre stitching et tres jolie! Does that make sense?