Monday 8 June 2009

Here is.... well... me !

Here is what I made this week end : a little me !!! With the hair as it is now, and even glasses ! And the hook...

I made her as a mascot for the web, an avatar...

She's 6cm height like the others, and I was lucky to get a 20% discount on the DMC Desire thread for the glasses.

All in all, I had fun !!!

----------------------

Exercice de style, j'ai fait une petite moi pour faire une mascotte ou avatar sur le web. Jusqu'aux lunettes et au crochet ! Sans parler des cheveux qui sont avec ma coiffure actuelle. C'était aussi un essai, réussi !

Les lunettes sont faites en fil DMC Desire, que j'ai eu à -20%

Tout ca a été amusant.

5 comments :

annelize said...

She's great! I thought your hair was blonde - perhaps you should post a recent piccie of yourself and we can spot the difference!
Annelize

AngelSan said...

well... my hair is dark blonde, but I don't have that colour in yarn, so... I had to make a darker version of myself ;)

Ginny said...

She's - you're - very cute!

Nathdmc said...

Enchantée de faire connaissance avec ta mini toi !!!! ;-)
Je la trouve très réussi, bravo pour le boulot !!! Mais pour la comparaison, j'peux pas dire, j'ai pas vu de photo de toi récente.....
Bizoux,

June said...

I really like your little creatures, especially the one of you. So well done.