Thursday 11 June 2009

Christmas in June

Since Tuesday night, I have a bad migraine. I will pass on the gorey details. But I made this little Christmas elfe, I prefer to be ready early !!!

I will make a pattern out of it, but it takes time to write. I sold the kimidoll pattern today, hooray ! It's obviously back in the shop if you want to buy it !

I will have many other patterns for sale soon, because I wrote the pattern of most of my dolls in a notebook.

And in the meantime I'm making a little girl elfe to keep company to this little guy...

-----------------------------

Depuis mardi soir j'ai une sacrée migraine, et je vais passer les détails... Mais j'ai quand même fait ce petit lutin de Noël, même si c'est un peu tôt !

J'écrirai bientôt un pattern pour la boutique. J'ai vendu le pattern de kimidoll aujourd'hui, yeah ! Le pattern est déjà de retour dans la boutique, donc vous pouvez encore l'acheter.

Comme lorsque j'écris ce que je fais quand je fais mes poupées, attendez-vous à en voir pas mal dans la boutique prochainement.

Maintenant je suis entrain de faire une petite lutine pour tenir companie à ce garçonnet.

5 comments :

Lutine said...

J'ai hate de voir la petite lutine... est ce qu'elle va me ressembler ?

Annie said...

That's the cutest one yet! Sounds you've found a business model.

Babs said...

Your dolls are so sweet!

annelize said...

Sorry to hear about the migraine. I hope you feel better soon.

The little elf is lovely. The colours are perfect and he is so detailed for a little fellow!

Nathdmc said...

top trognon ton lutin !!!!
Félicitations pour ta vente, tu vois que tout arrive...
Bizoux,