Saturday 4 April 2009

Spring amigurumis

The weather this week was warm and sunny... And I took the opportunity that I was at my parents to take pictures of my newest little critters !

They are in the blooming maple tree by the little pond...

So first you have 2 little chicks, with 2 different eyes methods, embroidered and beads.

Then you have the bunny. This one took quite a long time to make, because I experimented with making the crocheted flower, and I've put a little carrot button (can't really see it on the picture I guess).

I hope to make some more this week end, but for the moment I have very puffy eyes, I don't know what it is...

-------------------------------

Beau temps de Printemps cette semaine, et j'en ai profté pour faire des photos de mes derniers petits animaux dans le jardin de mes parents. Ils sont perchés sur l'érable rouge en bourgeons, près de l'étang...

Tout d'abord, 2 poussins, avec deux techniques d'yeux, cousus ou perles.

Et un lapinou qui m'a pris du temps car j'ai expérimenté avec la fleur crochetée. Et il y a un bouton carotte qu'on ne voit pas trop sur la photo.

Sinon je comptais en faire plus ce week end, mais en ce moment mes yeux sont totalement gonflés, je ne sais pas pourquoi...

6 comments :

Annie said...

They look especially cute when photographed outside in their 'natural habitat'. Great job!

stitcherw said...

You've certainly been busy with your crochet, it looks wonderful. I especially love the little birds and such, they are just to cute.
Sue

Felicity said...

Very cute!

Bonnie said...

Super Cute!

Lutine said...

ils sont trop mignons !!

Kucki68 said...

The chicks are just too cute. I like the beady eyed one better as a chick. The bunny's flower is totally worth the time you took to get it this way.