Monday 2 February 2009

Girlie Gurumi

Hi all, I hope you are not stuck somewhere in snow... Here we only had a bit this morning, but it didn't stick, so...

This week end I didn't craft much. I got stuck playing 7 wonders on PSP, then Wall-E. And I got the Wall-E movie on dvd, I was waiting for this for so long !!!

I did manage to finish this little girl in crochet though. She's entirely in Perle 8 cotton, and I realise now that she looks like she's flying (her legs are actually the same lenght...)

And of course, she's totally my invention...

--------------------------------------------

salut, j'espère que vous n'êtes pas coincés dans la neige... Ici il y en a eu un peu le matin, mais ca n'a pas tenu.

Ce week end je n'ai pas vraiment brodé, j'ai été prise par 7 wonders et WallE sur PSP. D'ailleurs, j'ai acheté le dvd de WallE, depuis le temps que je l'attendais !!!

Par contre j'ai fini cette petite fille en crochet, totallement en perlé 8. Pas de modèle, et c'est mon expérimentationde cheveux de ce genre.... Au cas où vous vous demanderiez, ses jambes ont la même longueur, mais là elle donne l'impression de voler...

3 comments :

Unknown said...

She's so cute! How big is she from head to toe? You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Elle est trop chou! C'est vrai qu'on dirait qu'elle vole, c'est une mini supergirl!!
bises et bonne semaine

Annie said...

She's so sweet. I hope I get to the point where I can design my own. I was ready to ask where you got the pattern til I read that it came from your head! (and heart).