Monday 19 January 2009

Post weekend pictures

Well, I felt stitchy end of the week and during the week end, so I progressed a bit.

First, the birds, I stitched the boring snow, leaves and a bird. Boring because it's long lines of white.

Then the bunny.... I made the basket, and it wasn't easy, because of the different browns. Plus I forgot some colours at home, so I had to stitch here and there with what I had (ok, most of the colours, but still...)

So now guess what? it's time to stitch....

---------------------------------------------

La fin de la semaine dernière et ce week end j'ai brodé pas mal, et donc voici les photos !

Tout d'abord, on a les oiseaux. Là, j'ai surtout fait la neige, ce qui était fastidieux car c'est des longues lignes.

Et aussi, le lapin... J'ai fait le panier, qui n'était pas évident à cause des différents bruns. Et j'avais oublié des couleurs à la maison, alors... j'ai du m'en passer !

Et maintenant, je retourne à la broderie....



5 comments :

Nathdmc said...

Ta Bunny avance vraiment bien, elle est de plus en plus belle ! Félicitations pour tout le boulot fait !
Biz, Nath.

Annie said...

They both look good. Worth the boring long rows and colors to get to the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

J'aime beaucoup les 2! La lapinette, c'est du boulot! Mais ça va être très joli (et puis il faudra faire le garçon heiçn, ahem...)
bisous

Alison said...

Nice stitching, San! Yes, boring white lines, I'm afraid. I am doing "boring green lines" at the moment on my sampler, but once done, the results look good. And you did have some snow-flakes to break the monotony ;-) Bunny looks good - you are months ahead of the rest of us xx

Anonymous said...

J'adore le lapin les couleurs sont tres jolies