Thursday 25 September 2008

It takes a week !

Last Thursday I ordered the new JCS Christmas ornament magazine with "Autumn harvest" and "Reading" from LHN, and this Thursday... I got them !!!! there are so many nice things I want to stitch from there...

And the suspense is over, here is a first picture of my current project, a cute Tinkerbell !!!

This is a freebie from Pioute brode, she kindly sent me the pattern. And I started to stitch it on 14 count lilac aida. It's very nice to do, even if it's strange to make crosses so big !

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I can only live on a day to day basis and hope the new work would be a good opportunity for me.

And now I'm still very busy at work, but I mostly wonder what I wil take with me to stitch during the weekend !!!

----------------------------------------

Jeudi dernier j'ai commandé le magazine JCS Christmas ornaments et des grilles LHN aux states, et aujourd'hui c'était dans ma boite aux lettres !!! Il y a tant de projets sympas que je ne sais pas par où commencer !!!

Et le suspense est fini, voici ce que je brode: une Fée Clochette kawai de Pioute Brode. c'est un freebie qu'elle m'a gentillement envoyé par mail.

C'est très agréable à broder, sur toile aida 5,5 lilas. Le seul truc est que j'ai l'impression de faire de grosses croix ;)

Merci pour vos encouragements, c'est vrai que la vie est pas évidente, mais je ne peux qu'espérer que le nouveau boulot soit sympa et enrichissant....

Pour le moment je me demande surtout quel projet j'emporte ce week end...

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Lovely cross stitch. Looke like Tinkerbell when she was a child.

I must say Thank God that you were not make redundant after moving all the way to Belgium. Hopes all goes well for you. Your next move should be to Singapore.

Lots of hugs and take good care.

Zohrah

Ginny said...

My copy of the JCS Ornament mag. came this week, too! So many nice ornaments. What a joy to look through the magazine.

Anonymous said...

C'est trop mignon !!!
Merci de partager avec nous ce lien, c'est tres mignon ce qu'elle fait !!!
Et bon courgae pour la suite !!!

Anonymous said...

elle est super choupi!! je vais voir son blog, merci!!
bisous

Annie said...

What a cute fairy. I'm stitching on 14 count aida right now too for a Love Quilts square. I kind of like it occasionally because it's easy and goes quickly.

Unknown said...

Oh that is just too cute! My 3 year old LOVES Tinkerbell. How can I get a copy of it as I don't understand the language on her page.

Nathdmc said...

Bon je vois que tu gardes le moral. C'est bien ! Je suis curieuse de savoir qu'elle ouvrage tu as emmené avec toi..... hihihi....
Biz, Nath.

stitcherw said...

Very cute, it looks a fun piece. Your earlier dragon finish and Busy Needle turned out lovely too, and what a fun way to use and show off the dragon on your case. Good luck with all the job changes and such, it sounds very stressful at the moment.
Sue