Wednesday 6 August 2008

Snowflake and biscornu

Yesterday I got the boxes for my move... and I have about a week to pack my whole house !!! And of course I will have to sort out the essential stitch elements to take with me in a suitcase... wouldn't that be fun....

I don't seem to be able to concentrate on anything in particular at the moment. I finished that snowflake (still from the same book), and I finished the biscornu. Problem with this... I feel it's a bit empty int he middle. Let's say it's a first attempt ;)

I progressed on "Busy Needle" at breakfast time, and I made a few stitches on the angel of stitching, and I made an inchy, but... I feel like starting a great project, I just don't know what. So until I'm totally sure what I want to concentrate on... I'm not trying anything big ;)

------------------------

Hier j'ai eu les cartons pour mon demenagement... j'ai une semaine pour empaqueter, et evidemment, je dois trier ce que je garde avec moi question broderie et tout ca... Ca va etre drole... pas vraiment....

J'ai fini mon flocon en frivolite, et mon biscornu, qui me semble un peu vide... Bon, je ferai mieux la prochaine fois comme on dit...

J'ai du mal a me concentrer sur un projet particulier. J'ai bosse sur "Busy Needle" au petit dej, fait quelques points sur l'angel of crosstitching, fait un inchy, mais je sens que j'ai envie de quelques chose d'autre, seulement je ne sais pas quoi. Donc en attendant, je me refuse de me lancer dans un nouveau gros projet... ;)

5 comments :

Lutine said...

j'ai eu une periode comme ca un peu a vide ou rien me disait, j'avais besoin d'autres choses...

Jenn M said...

You have been making some really gorgeous things lately! I love all the tatting and the ribbon embroidery. I think ribbon embroidery looks so great, but after having tried it myself I know it's not going to be a hobby I pursue!

Chiloe said...

Tu pourrais te débarasser de trucs de broderie? Moi j'aurais du mal ... Bon courage pour le déménagement à venir ;-)

Nathdmc said...

Dis moi quand tu fais le ménage par le vide et je viens récupérer tes poubelles....... lol
Pas facile de devoir à nouveau faire les cartons et surtout choisir ce que tu emménes dans l'immédiat et ce qui peut attendre le camion.....
Bon courage pour tout !
Biz, Nath.

patternnuts said...

I think the biscornu is beautiful!