Wednesday 28 May 2008

New debate on my website !!!

I didn't stitch enough for a picture this time... so... I will do a bit of comments replying.

Tracy, your "Mums are angels" with brown hair is super cool ! Unfortunately for me, it still reminds me more of my grandma than my mom ! So I don't regret my choice... As for the stitching angel, I started it before you, so of course there's a great probability of me finishing it first. Unfair competition here... ;)

Annie, thanks for the opportunity of discovering your blog. I love the cross stitch/crochet dolls, but aren't they a little bit flat ? Or am I mising something ? Your comment about aida gave me an idea for a discussion on my website: "Aida vs Linen: Beginners vs experts?" it's funny to see aida being refered as "out of fashion" when it seems to me more modern looking !

---------------------

Je n'ai pas assez brode pour montrer une nouvelle image.... donc je reponds aux commentaires et j'ai lance un debat sur mon site.

Tracy, ton "Mums are angels" est super, mais meme avec des cheveux bruns, me rappelle plus ma grandmere que ma mere. Donc je ne regrette pas d'avoir fait l'impasse dessus.

Annie a des broderies originales sur son blog, des poupees mi point de croix mi crochet... c'est super ! Ta sremarque sur la toile aida n'etant plus a la mode m'a donne une idee pour un article/debat: "Aida vs lin : debutants contre experts?" Perso, je trouve paradoxal que ce soit l'aida qui sont passe de mode alors qu'il a un look plus moderne !!!

2 comments :

Annie said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and adding the link to yours.

The dolls on my blog aren't stuffed yet. I only have a scanner, not a camera, so it's best to get the image before they are stuffed. They are cuddly little things to keep in one's pocket once I stuff and sew them up.

And I do love lots of different fabrics, but I always seem to come home to Aida.

Anonymous said...

et voilà, j'ai donné mon avis!!