Thursday 1 May 2008

green half stitches?

Show amigurumis, and people go away... how fun... ;)

I'm still stitching (yes, yes!!!!), and thinking about designing again. I'm just so lazy, and there are so many great designs out there I want to stitch... I need more time during the day to do everything I want.... ;) So far I enjoy the half stitches on the birds... I don't mind half stitches, they are actually faster to do than crosses !!!

I just have to plan a different path of stitching, as I don't go back and forth, only forward !

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in buying my little pin roses? could be useful for pinkeep decorations and all? If so, I would put them in my shop.

I bought the latest CrossStitcher (UK) magazine. Mostly because of Margaret Sherry's hedgehogs. And as a bonus there's the "S" squirel from the ABC... The only problem is that the colour references are all in Anchor. Plus the hedgehogs colours are yuck. Oh, and the gift pouch is sort of weird, there is no closing system, so are things bound to fall from it?

I know it's not serious, but I feel like stitching a big lady project, one of Joan Elliott medieval ladies... It's not serious because I should be stitching Cinderella, of course !!! I also feel like stitching a speciality stitches sampler, but I don't have the courage to start... I hope the long week end will help !

-------------------------------------------------

Montrez-leur des amigurumis, et elles s'enfuient... quel fun ! ;)

En fait, je brode toujours (si si !!!), et je pense meme me remettre a la creation. Le seul truc est que je suis paresseuse, et en plus il y a tellement de trucs que je voudrais broder, je n'ai aps assez de mes journees pour tout faire !!

Enfin, pour l'instant j'adore toujours mes oiseaux, et broder les demi points c'est facile. Il faut juste penser qu'au lieu de revenir au point de depart de la rangee (je brode mes croix par rangs de demi points), je dois prevoir ou je vais directement.

Je me demandais si ca vous interesserait d'acheter mes petites roses en epingle? Pour mettre sur les pinkeeps et tout ca? Si oui, je les mettrai dans ma boutique.

J'ai achete le CrossStitcher du mois, pour les petits herissons de Margaret Sherry, et justement c'etait la lettre "S" avec les ecureils. Le probleme est que les couleurs sont en Anchor, et les herissons ont une couleur pastel beurk. De l'impro en perspective...

De plus, je me sens l'envie de broder une des grandes dames de Joan Elliott, ce qui n'est pas serieux vu que je devrais continuer Cinderella. Et j'aimerais aussi faire un sampler avec des points speciaux, mais la c'est le courage pour commencer qui manque. Peut etre que le week end de 3 jours qui nous attend m'aidera...

5 comments :

patternnuts said...

I clicked the link but don't see a reference anywhere about "little pin roses"... am I missing something?
I didn't go anywhere. I just don't know anything about amagarumi, other than they are really neat and I can't make them. I esp like the ones that look like little foods. :)

Nathdmc said...

mais non mais non ! personne ne se sauve lorsque tu nous montre des amigurumis ! Moi j'aime bien en tout cas ! C'est quoi des "little pin roses" ??? il ne me semble pas avoir vu un article en parlant !?!?
Bon week-end et Big bizoux, Nath.

Anonymous said...

Your birds are looking great. I can only hope that some day I will be as fast and good stitcher as you.

Leeland said...

I just LOVE my rose pins. They are near my computer up here in my bedroom and I soo enjoy looking at them and thinking of you.
Amigurumis are cute. I especially love the tiny ones you make, they're wonders (remember this little owl?). I think that stitchers may not be very interested in crochetting, like me? Amigurumi and -more generally- crochet lovers mustn't have found your blog yet...
Hugs!
Lili

Anonymous said...

je reprends tout tes posts depuis mes vacances, alors en fait, le crochet, j'aime bien, tes personnages sont mignons mais c'est vrai que je suis plus "broderie", sinon, pour les fleurs, je prefererais essayer d'en faire moi que de les acheter, c'est peut être le cas de pas mal de personnes?
bisous