Monday 7 April 2008

Little dragon


France is caught by the Amigurumi bug... and I decided to be part of it ! So I made this little dragon from this pattern. I was thinking about making it for quite some time, but was a bit put off by the difficulty. Well, it's not that difficult, it's mostly time consuming, all the different pieces to crochet (about 4h?) and then the sewing (1h30).

My health is better, no more weeping eye, and I just caugh a little bit. I stitched on Sarah Kay too, the crosses are nearly complete... As I play with my PSP a lot at the moment, and DBF is there... crafting is a bit slow. But holidays are coming soon, so... who knows?

--------------------------

La France a attrape le virus "Amigurumi", et j'ai bien l'intention d'y participer... Si vous aussi vous aimez faire ces bonhommes et animaux au crochet, rendez vous sur Amigurumi made in France.

Pour l'instant, j'ai fait ce petit dragon que j'avais vu il y a un bout de temps, mais je n'avais pas ose m'y mettre a cause de la complexite. En fait, ce'st surtout que ca demande du temps, tant d'elements a faire (4h) et a coudre ensemble (1h30). mais enfin ca y est.

Ma sante a l'air d'aller mieux, je ne tousse plus qu'un petit peu. J'ai aussi brode le Sarah Kay, et j'ai presque fini toutes les croix, mais comme je joue a la PSP un peu beaucoup, et que DBF est la, je ne crafte pas a plein pot... On verra pendant les vacances qui arrivent bientot !

8 comments :

Nathdmc said...

oh oh !!!! je viens d'aller faire un pitit tour et j'ai vu une pucca, que je crois bien que je vais me laisser tenter pour quelqu'un dont tu entends souvent parler........
Bien contente que tu ailles de mieux en mieux,
Big Bizoux, Nath.
PS merci de ton passage chez moi....

Anonymous said...

The little dragon is very cute. Its good to hear that you are feeling better. Terri

Jenn M said...

He's really sweet; I saw the original and it looks terribly difficult to a crochet newbie like myself. Good job!
Jenn

nela said...

San me alegro estes mejor.. ayer estube tratando de entrar a tu blog y web y nada no podia..
Cuidate.. esa sara Kay esta hermosa..
besos
nela

patternnuts said...

So cool! I keep thinking how the kids would like the ones that look like mushrooms; sort of tied in to the little mushrooms on Mario.
Hm, could be used as paperweight type things.... *brain working*

Anonymous said...

Il est chou ce petit dragon! Ca ne me dit pas trop d'essayer mais vu les jolies petties choses mignonnes que ça donne, on verra! Contente que tu aille mieux. Bisous

Kucki68 said...

What a cutie.

Unknown said...

Thats a cute dragon, it looked difficult too so i never made it up but if you say its not too hard then i may give it a go. I just bought some amuguri pattern books from annies attic too that i am waiting to receive. Sarah kay looks great too! :)