Friday 18 April 2008

Cathy the little elf

6cm, in perle cotton 8, hook 1mm.... Yet another very small character !!!
This little elf is from a wonderful book called "Fees, lutins, elfes au crochet". I just want to make them all !!!

Being a French book, I had to order from Amazon.fr, and dispatch to DBF's, but luckily I was there this week....

--------------------------------------

Faite en coton perle 8 et un crochet de 1mm, elle fait 6cm de haut... Elle vient du livre "Fees, lutins, elfes au crochet", et je veux tous les faire !!!

J'ai quand meme du commander par amazon.fr et faire livrer chez DBF, ou je suis cette semaine, ca tombe bien !!!





5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hello San,

I've send an email to you about the cat. Have a good weekend.

Zohrah

patternnuts said...

Oh so cute. Makes me wish I could really crochet!

Anonymous said...

Trop mignon !

Nathdmc said...

Coucou ! C'est mimi tout plein !!! Adorable !!!!!!
Big Bizoux, Nath.

Anonymous said...

hihi!! encore trop mimi celui là!!!
Bises