Wednesday 30 April 2008

Bluey the leafy bun


Let me present Bluey the leafy bun. Of course he's the first of his family... He needs more friends !!! And you can adopt him from my shop. You will find more pictures over there...

This is my concept. bunnies with a leaf on the belly. Why? I love bunnies.

Please go and read the second post down, I need your input on my shop.

Chiloe, my shop is on Dawanda because for the moment there is no listing fees, while Etsy asks for 20p for each item listed. Some people seem to sell fine on Dawanda, so I don't know if locations is really important. I guess it's more about promotion wherever.

Ginny, I know it's not easy to comment, I'm the worse commenter ever ! I do read your blog and think about you and your DH, hoping for the best.

Zohrah, the cat is indeed for you....

---------------------------------------

Voici Bluey le feuillounet, ou leafy bun. Bien sur il est le premier de sa famille... et a besoin d'autres amis !!!! Vous pouvez l'adopter sur ma boutique. Vous y trouverez plus de photos...

C'est mon concept, des lapins avec une feuille sur le bidon. Pourquoi? parce que j'aime les lapinous...

Si ce n'est pas encore fait, lisez le 2e post en bas, j'ai besoin de votre opinion.

2 comments :

Ginny said...

Aw, Bluey is so very cute. Makes me want to cuddle up with him.

Unknown said...

He is cute, have you made him a family yet? I love the other things in your shop and I do hope that you sell them soon.

I have a feeling that the elf may sell if you were to put him on there.