Sunday 16 March 2008

Struck down by fever

If you stay in bed with a big cold most of the week, you don't expect to be sick again, and with fever this time????

I'm totally mad at life... On Friday, I made 2 extra bunnies. A little lady, with shawl and a flower, and a blue one. All was fine... Just a bit of headache due to my new glasses nobody seems to fit correctly to my face, and the lenses are a bit stronger...

Yesterday morning, woke up early and was finished shopping before 9am !!!! I was on a roll. I made those little chicks and flowers with cookie cutters and fimo.

I started making my big bag, and worked on it for about 6 hours. It's near completion, I need to make the bottom and the handles.

Around midday, i started to have a sore throat... and by 4pm I was shivering with fever ! Needless to say my night wasn't very restful.

Add to that the fact that I can't stop and stay in bed this week, it's really really unfair !!!!




--------------------------------

Quand on est malade et qu'on reste au lit le plus gros de la semaine, on ne s'attend tout de meme pas a retomber malade si vite, et avec de la fievre en prime, non?

Vendredi, tout allait bien, j'ai fait les deux petits lapins en crochet.

Hier, j'ai commence sur les chapeaux de roue avec les courses finies avant 9h du mat, et des pendouillettes en fimo. Puis j'ai bosse sur mon sac, et j'aid u travailler dessus environ 6h au total. Vers midi, j'ai commence a avoir mal a la gorge, et a 4h je frissonnais de fievre.

Ce qui m'ennerve le plus est que je ne peux pas m'arreter cette semaine, donc... panique !

14 comments :

Unknown said...

Your easter tree is awesome! I wish i had your talent. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

stitcherw said...

Your tree is so cute, and how clever to use the cookie cutter to shape the fimo. The little crochet animials are so sweet, my favorite was the little chick. Hope you feel better (and stay that way) soon.
Sue

patternnuts said...

Get well soon!
:)
I find it amazing you can create so much while not feeling well. Me, I can make dinner and that sort of stuff and that's about it.

nela said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh es hermoso felicidades me encantan tus amiguris....

Anonymous said...

you always have such creative ideas. I enjoy reading your blog.
Hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

you always have such creative ideas. I enjoy reading your blog.

Hope you feel better soon

Daffycat said...

Luv those bunnies! I hope you feel better soon. {{{hugs}}}

Ginny said...

I am so sorry to hear you're sick again. At least you got some creative time in. Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour
Soigne toi bien !
JE viens de commencer a crocheter un petit truc moi aussi !
JE te montre des que j'ai fini !

Anonymous said...

Super ton arbre de pâques! C'est génial comme support, tu peux changer au fil des saisons. Et tes petits lapins sont trop choux! Désolée d'apprendre que tu es encore malade :-( zut de zut tiens!
Courage pour cette semaine et gros bisous

Leeland said...

I love your Easter decorations! I haven't done anything yet but you have succeded in making me want to do it now...
I'm emailing you just after this comment.
Big huge hug,
Lili

Felicity said...

You don't smoke, do you San? That will give you similar symptoms or make you more susceptible to bugs. I hope you feel better really soon. Being sick is never fun. I love catching up with your blog & all your wonderful creations. Keep up the good work

Unknown said...

That's a very odd progression of ailments. Maybe your body was *too* good at getting over the cold? ;) Anyway, I hope you feel better soon!

The easter mobile is very creative and a beautiful decoration. You really know how to dress up a place for a holiday.

patternnuts said...

I guess you are still not feeling well. (hugs) Can't wait to see your post again!