Saturday 9 February 2008

pffffffffffffffffffffffff

There are some days you just end up sitting onthe floor, ont he verge of tears...

Yesterday I had the nose pieces of my glasses changed, and since then,I have the suspiscion that I don't see that good. On the other hand, my eyes were already feeling weird the days before, so I don't know... add migraine stress that send you to bed early when you are supposed to stitch and hoover, and you get a very poor progress in Curly !!! ;)

So I started cleaning this morning, clearing out stuff so that DBF wouldn't have to enter a hobbit nest with stitching stuff everywhere, then, for the final touch, hoovering the carpets, and... no succion. The aspirator switches itself on, there's a bit of succion out of the pipe, but not when you assemble the whole thing. After changing the bag, trying to unclog pipes... still nothing. Nothing but a house with cream carpets in desperate need of cleaning, and no way to do so... That's when you find yourself weepy on the floor...

That was "little snapshot of life" brought to you by AngelSan Creation. And now you see why I concentrate this blog on stitching ;)

So, Curly... the alphabet is half way done... As Pink Canary is stitching also something else these days, I just take my time...

I want to thank you all for your input on "Moods of the heart". You are all right. This has been very helpful.

Finally, I included a picture of the snowdrops in my garden. These and helebores are the only flowers at the moment, and in the dark ground, it's all depressing ;)

--------------------------------

Il ya de ces jours ou on se retrouve sur le sol, les larmes dans les yeux.... C'est le cas ce matin, car un aspirateur qui n'aspire plus alors que ya rien qui coince a premiere vue, alors qu'on doit absolument passer l'aspirateur sur les moquettes creme... C'est la goutte qui fait deborder le vase.

Il faut dire que depuis que j'ai de nouvelles pieces sur mes lunettes, j'ai l'impression de moins bien voir, et mes yeux ont du mal... A moins que ce ne soit avant, car j'ai du mal depuis quelques jours, en fait...

Hier, j'ai meme du me coucher tot pour cause de migraine de stress, et donc pas de broderie... Ce qui explique que Curly n'avance pas, mais comme Pink Canary travaille aussi sur d'autres choses, c'est pas bien grave.

Merci beaucoup de votre avis sur "Moods ofthe heart", ca a ete tres constructif.

Enfin, une photo des perce neige de mon jardin, qui font misere dans le tmps de Fevrier, c'est deprimant...



6 comments :

Anonymous said...

oh bah alors :-(
Je suis toute désolée de lire que ça ne va pas! Quand DBF arrivera, ça te changera les idées. Pour le ménage, essaye de laisser "couler", tu verras plus tard pour ce mystère et pour tes lunettes, il faut t'habituer aux nouvelles plaquettes ou prends rdv chez un ophtalmo, ta vue a peut être changée? Je vais pouvoir avancer Curly ce week end, les feuilles du cade et l'herbe certainement! et zen,zen,zen, reviens nous bien en forme et reposée en début de semaine!
bises

Chiloe said...

Un petit tour chez l'opticien semble nécessaire pour un petit réglage ... Ca n'a pas du aider le mal de tête ... Bon samedi ;-)

Leeland said...

I agree: you should have your eyes controlled. That would explain headaches, may be?
I have read the comments on the hearts and found them interesting. I think that, if you want to design, "all you have to do" is be faithful to what you like.You love houses, stitchers love houses: who said you shouldn't draw houses? Your style will come and define little by little. It's almost Valentine's day, why not a litle house and a garden with heart-shaped flowers, for instance? And a swirly sun too. All in a square shape as I think it suits many stitchers. I'd love that... And also a tree with swirls: I love swirls.
Oops, gotta go: they're waiting for me for a movie.
Big huge hugs to you two!
Lili

patternnuts said...

Oh San I am so with you! Last Sunday I was sorting and pulling things out and getting dust everywhere so as I went I was vacuuming and then *SLOOP!, it ate a sock. I own a canister vacuum with a very long hose, and have never had this happen! It was lodged in there so tight and about 3 feet on each side so I couldn't reach it. I was near tears, I was so mad!
The next day I was pricing how much that piece would cost to buy it new and nearly died at the amount, and naturally my stupidity for having to pay for my mistake. Lucky for me though, DH managed taking a broken pool stick and modifying it and rescued the poor (now nasty) sock from the hose.
*sigh of relief*
Please make an appt to have your eyes and head looked at. Could be a new set of glasses are in order, maybe?

stitcherw said...

If your glasses are not the right perscription it could be contributing to the headaches. If your eyes aren't ok they have to work to hard, and things especially close work like stitching can make it worse. I hope you're able to get it sorted out soon.

So sorry to hear on the vacumn, they really are a necessary item. Hopefully it can be fixed easily and nothing else goes wrong for you, sounds like it has been quite stressful lately.

Curly Q is looking so cute, nice progress getting the letters in.
Sue

Anonymous said...

J'espere que cela va aller mieux.
Il ya des jours ou le moindre grain de sable nous fait craquer.
allez courage !