Tuesday 22 January 2008

The school is finished !

I'm having a hard time at the moment, what with work and all... leaving me very tired... so it took forever to finish this !!!

Meet Irene and Mary. They are best friends since... birth. Of course having moms who are best friends since childhood helps.

They are always together, and sometimes Abigail spend time with them, but she has a lot to do with little Lizzie and all.

Now the whole class has finished their star, what will they stitch next?

I know they will end up in a frame I picked up at Hobbycraft yesterday... not sure where in the house I will hang it out...

--------------------

Les temps sont difficiles pour moi en ce moment... avec le boulot et tout ca... ce qui me rend fatiguee le soir, et donc l'ecole a pris un temps fou a etre finie !!

Voici Irene et Mary, les deux inseparables. Ca aide que leurs meres sont amies depuis l'enfance... Abigail passent du temps avec elles, mais la plupart du temps elle doit s'occuper de la petite Lizzie...

Maintenant que toute la classe a fini son etoile, que broderont-elles?

J'ai deja achete le cadre pour ce projet, mais je ne sais pas encore ou je le mettrai dans la maison...

7 comments :

Unknown said...

San, it's so pretty! Congrats, hope you are doing a big happy dance with Abby, Lizzie, Irene, Mary and Ms. Ross ;-)

Kim said...

Congrats on your LHN finish! Great to have a motivator to help you out.

~Kim~

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!
biz

Leeland said...

Congrats on this finish, San.
Hugs,
Lili

Valerie said...

I have never seen that design before. It is adorable & you did a beautiful job stitching it!!

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog. I'm amazed at how many projects you are able to complete! Your school sampler is pretty and I like the backgrounds you've given the schoolgirls. :) I look forward to seeing your next project.

Nancy in IL said...

I love this design, and congrats on a beautiful design. Hurray for the Pink Canary keeping it from ending up in the UFO pile. I love to see how you experiment with your own adaptations! Beautiful!