Tuesday 15 January 2008

Just an update...

Yesterday I started a secret project. As the recipient comes by my blog from time to time, and the design is so oriented sh will know it's for her... I have to hide it. I don't plan on stitching on it full time, so I should be able to show some stuff anyway. In the meantime... you can guess the project. It's something from Lesley Teare in CrossStitch Gold, but it's not flowers.

I started a miniature as well... I had cheap felt hearts a while ago, but if I want to stitch something on it, it has to be 3x2cm max ! restrictions restrictions...

And now that Pink Canary has shown her progress on School of Needleworks, I feel like I have to continue that project as well... It's a sort of SAL. I am way too influenced by you all stitchers... it's scary...

------------------------------------

Hier j'ai commence un projet secret. Comme la personne a qui il est destine vient par ici de temps en temps, je suis obligee de le cacher, car elle saura tout de suite que c'est pour elle !!! Tout ce que je peux dire est que c'est un projet de Lesley Teare dans CrossStitch Gold, et pas des fleurs.

J'ai aussi commence une miniature: J'ai eu des coeurs en feutrine pas chers, mais assez petits, et dnc la broderie ne peut faire que 2x3cm.

Et je sens que je vais me remettre a School of Needleworks car Pink Canary vient de montrer le sien, et je sens qu'on fait une sorte de SAL improvise. Je subis bien trop vos inflences, c'est effrayant...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

C'est parti mon kiki! Ca me motive aussi tu sais! J'alterne entre plusieurs ouvrages...j'ai du mal à en faire un d'une traite! Bonne journée Biz