Friday 21 December 2007

Meet me in St Louis (oops, St Pancras...)

Here I am, spending the day at my parents...

A cat walks in the snowed garden (although our american friends would laugh at the thin layer we have), Mom is decorating the tree with Christmas songs, and Grandma is filling cushions I made...

I showed them all my little creations, and gave them beaded angels and stuff... and their double Christmas present of Garden Pleasures.

I survived my trip from England to Lille ok. It was my first time on the eurostar from St Pancras, and I took loads of pictures you can find here.

It's a lot faster for me, that's all I can say !

Me voici chez mes parents pour la journee...

Maman decore le sapin au son des chants de noel, grand mere finit des coussins que j'ai rapporte... et un chat marche dans la neige dans le jardin !

Mon voyage s'est bien passe hier et j'ai pris des photos de St Pancras que vous pouvez voir ici...

No comments :