Sunday 16 December 2007

How to close a cushion


Well, Danielle... you are lucky to ask your questions on a week end... I made a tutorial about how to close a cushion. I have to admit I still had Pine tree Hill to close up, so...

For your particular project, I would match the fabric at the front. That's what you will be showcasing, right? ;)

Susan, I will indeed remain inside... it's 3c outside... and I still have a bit of a cold. But I don't feel particularly crafty today... so I don't know... ;)

Anyway, I'm sure I had this cushion left out... so here it is !

J'ai fait un tuto sur comment fermer un coussin avec des petits points apres qu'une lectrice m'aie demande comment je faisais. Comme j'avais aps encore ferme Pine Tree Hill... c'etait l'occase !

6 comments :

Becky K in OK said...

Love your cushion and the fabric you used. Great tutorial.

Karen said...

Your cushion looks awesome!! The fabric and design go perfectly! Great job San!

stitcherw said...

Your Acorn pouch and Pine Tree pillow turned out wonderful. Lovely finishes, and your finishing of them is so pretty. Wonderful job on both.
Sue

Sachiko said...

So cute yout cushion! Thank you your how to make!

Danielle said...

The pillow is fantastic! And thank you for the tutorial.

Leeland said...

Perfect fabric for the job! And a perfect job, as ever...
Thanks for the tutorial, San. You're an angel... Lol!
HUgs,
Lili