Tuesday 13 November 2007

Pendibulle and Simply Snowdays update

I was surfing around, and I found an interesting website: Christmas ornaments stitch along blog. People coming together to show their ornaments... very inspiring. They also have links to tutorials, and that's how I found the idea and method to make a pendibulle. This blog is also worth a visit, loads of ideas and lovely stuff.


So I decided to try and make a pendibulle. I used a piece of blue aida, and designed a little thingy myself. Any ressemblance to something seen elswhere is only subliminal (I get influenced by what I see on the web?).


And it's also time to show you a picture of Simply Snowdays. As you can see, I'm in blue mode at the moment...

I'm glad you liked my personalisation of Garden Pleasures. I can't help but wonder if anybody is strongly against it, but keep it quiet ;)


Jenn, I can only advice you to stitch LHN designs (I love them). Why not try the ones in JCS ornaments magazines? They are small, and you will have an ornament at the end ! Otherwise there are patterns of all sizes, even very small ones.


I don't really like finishing stuff. I'm happy to say I got into a nice routine: week end finishing, spending time in the carftroom with the music on and no clock.... I have to say that the fact that it's dark when i come home after work isn't attracting me to my craftroom, where the light isn't so good. Maybe I should buy another halogen...


I framed projects, but I don't know where to put them in my house, that's the only thing... At least ornaments have a purpose !!! ;)

5 comments :

Trixie said...

I've belonged to that Xmas Ornament blog since it began and haven't done a one. BAD stitcher! But it's also slowed down a LOT in the last 2 mths. Cool ideas though.

I like your Pendibulle. It's kinda cute. ;o)

Leeland said...

Lovely pendibulle. Thanks for the link!

Irene said...

Love the Pendibulle. Checked out the instructions and it looks so easy to do.

Anonymous said...

Tres joli cette petite decoration !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the tutorial! Those might make nice (and quick to stitch!) Christmas ornies!