Saturday 10 November 2007

Works of Saturday...

I decided to make a Christms cushion, with the LHN bunnies (JCS Ornaments 2007), and, as I was at it, I made a tutorial to make this decoration cushion.

And in the spirit of the season, when we are more encline to finishes, I linked my tutorial on the left sidebar.

Yesterday I only stitched in the morning and at lunchtime, so I didn't really progress on Garden Pleasures.

But if you see the picture below, I had to pick up a lot of leaves in my front garden. I did it mainly because it might be dangerous in the stairs.

In fact, in the before picture you can't see them at all !!!!

Anyway, time for diner and stitching...

2 comments :

Leeland said...

A nice tutorial, with a different method that I will surely try because I do struggle with the four bands of fabric all around...
And what a lovely choice for the fabric: it's perfect!
Hugs!
Lili

Irene said...

Great pillow !!